It’s been a strange year and the impacts have been felt by us all. Here at the P&C our fundraising efforts have been greatly affected but we still want to support the school with funding. With construction steaming ahead on the new campus there is going to be a lot we can do moving forward to make the new campus ROCK!. Such as –
- Helping to outfit the Performing Arts Complex including the new canteen
- Moving and outfitting the Uniform Shop
- Expanding the OSHC facilities for children
- Creating a meeting/multipurpose room for parents to gather, create and discuss (once restrictions allow)
- Providing teaching resources for the new classrooms
So how can you help? Make a donation to our School Building Fund.
Share with family and friends about the fund.
The Fund has been established by the WESS State School P&C Association and is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
How to Donate to the Building Fund
We accept all forms of payment. Please see below for the best way for you to make a donation.
- CREDIT CARD via Flexischool (please search for West End State School and select the Building Fund)
- CHEQUE made payable to West End State School Parents and Citizens Association Building Fund and posted to WESS P&C Association, 24 Vulture St, West End.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT to account BSB: 064 131 Account Number: 10140034 (please email once deposit is made so that we can send you a receipt.)
- CASH paid to the WESS P&C Office Manager during business hours. Tuesday – Friday 9am – 2pm or email to make an appointment
Donations to the Building Fund will make a difference to current and future students and families.
Thankyou for making our school community better.