This year the P&C is coordinating the Parent/Carer Representative Program. This Program is an important initiative in building and strengthening our school community, as it connects the school, the P&C and the community.The role of the parent/ carer rep is to:
- Work with the VP-Community Engagement and the P&C Executive
- Attend 2-3 P&C meetings per year (Online or in person)
- Work with your teacher/s as agreed/needed
- Organise 1 x activity per term outside of school hours for parents/ carers and/or students in your class or year level
- Contact new families and support them in joining the school community
- Promote P&C and school events, and help organise volunteers
- Share P&C communications, knowledge of the school and collate feedback from other parents
- Respect confidentiality of others when communicating and engaging
If you enjoy connecting with other parents/ carers across your year level, and helping out with school and P&C Activities, this is an opportunity for you!
We would love you to join us and get involved in the Parent/Carer Representative Program. It’s a great way to experience the social side of school life, build lasting friendships and contribute to our wonderful WESS community.
We are holding some Chit Chat mornings in the OSHC multipurpose room every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 9am so please come and join us. There will be cake and tea, babies and toddlers are more than welcome.
If you would like to nominate as a parent/ carer rep, please click here to complete the form or email your details including your child’s name/class to firstname.lastname@example.org.