This year the P&C has donated over $150k to the school to fund technology, reading resources, the nature play, physical education teaching and other school events. The OSHC/Storage expansion is also in its final stages, reflecting a P&C investment of approx $180k in OSHC services.
With our school community growing, the P&C has further exciting plans with your continued support.
With the completion of stage 1 the P&C will have an opportunity to grow our OSHC services.
When Stage 2 is given the go ahead, the P&C has the cash allocated to fund a new uniform shop, new tuckshop and P&C facilities for staff and the community to use.
When Stage 3 is done, the P&C hopes to raise funds to fix the oval and offer a safe, green space for our kids to play.
OSHC is the P&C’s main source of income, closely followed by fundraising. Unfortunately restrictions this year have meant less utilisation of OSHC and no FUNdraising events, and the future remains uncertain.
To support the P&C and our future plans, here’s how you can help:
- Join the P&C and attend meetings
- Donate to the School building fund via flexischools (tax deductible)
- Donate to the School via TOMRA
- Help us write grants to access additional funds
- Volunteer your time at the next FUNdraiser – hopefully in term 4
- Have your business sponsor the P&C – contact us to find out more
Thank you for your ongoing support!