The Tuckshop will be open from Monday 25th May but with a few little changes
- We request that you place ALL your orders for the tuckshop through Flexischools. If you are unable to we will accept credit/debit card payments. BUT THERE WILL BE NO CASH TRANSACTIONS AT ALL!
- There will be no over the counter sales at 1st or 2nd lunch. All ice blocks ordered through flexischools will be sent to the class at 2nd lunch. Children cannot present to the tuckshop to purchase items.
- There will be hand sanitiser readily available for use at the tuckshop – particularly for adults who may come in the shop & of course the tuckshop staff.
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant after each lunch break.
- The Eftpos machine will be sanitised after each use.
- There will be no volunteers (even though we love our volunteers) in the shop. We will be in touch with them once restrictions have been lifted.
The tuckshop crew will not be taking phone orders during this time. Please place all your orders via flexischools by 8.30am