WESS Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) provides childcare for students enrolled in West End State School.
NO BOOKINGS AVAILABLE MONDAY, TUESDAY, Wednesday AND THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL CARE.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY.
WESS OSHC is currently licensed for 215 children per Before-School Care (BSC), After-School Care (ASC), and Vacation Care/Pupil-Free Days (VAC/PFD).
However, any new permanent bookings, and additional casual bookings are subject to staffing ratios, and placement availability, such as another child being absent.
For more information on the enrolment process, fees, booking and cancellations procedure, and more, please see our other pages in the the OSHC drop-down menu.
If you wish to enrol and book-in your child, the Service does require at least 5 business days’ notice, in order to process your enrolment and booking information.
Hours of Care:
Monday to Friday, School Terms
- Before-School Care (BSC) – 7:00am-8:40am
- After-School Care (ASC) – 2:45pm-6:00pm
- Seniors/Grades 3-6 start at 2:45pm
- Juniors/Grades Prep-2 start at 3:00pm
- As per West End State School’s staggered finishing times.
Monday to Friday, School Holidays
- Vacation Care/Pupil-Free Days – 7:00am-6:00pm
General Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday – 9:30am-5:30pm
- Please Note: Between the hours of 2:45pm-4:00pm of ASC, management-staff may be limited, due to the arrival of children from school – they are our first priority.
Coordinator: Iris Tsai
Phone: (07) 3010 8282 (with 24 hour voicemail available)
Mobile: 0412 153 706 (with 24 hour voicemail available)
Email: email@example.com (will only respond during office-hours)