Some of the benefits of becoming a WESS P&C member:
- An opportunity to share in the school’s decision-making process and shape the school’s future
- Stay informed about school and P&C activities
- Meet people in the community, learn and share skills and make new friends
- Experience the joy of seeing WESS benefit from your efforts
- Give back to your local community
- Voting rights at AGM / GMs
- Ability to put motions forward at P&C meetings – See Project Support Proposal process
- Receive the meeting minutes and other member correspondence
How to join the P&C?
Membership of the P&C is free and is valid from the time of signing up until the following AGM when all memberships lapse and will need to be renewed (March annually). Membership forms are available online and at every P&C meeting.
As a member you are not required to attend every meeting or even volunteer. It’s up to you how engaged you want to be. Our general meetings require a minimum quorum of 9 members in person or online to proceed.
To join, please come along to one of our P&C meetings or email your membership form to email@example.com.