The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is available at WESS OSHC for all eligible families. For more information on the Child Care Subsidy, please go to the DHS Child Care Subsidy Information Page.
Applying for the Child-Care Subsidy
1. When you enrol with the Service, provide all necessary information (Full Names, DOB’s, CRN’s and Immunisation History).
2. Create a myGov account if you haven’t already, and link your Centrelink account to your myGov account.
3. Complete any online Centrelink eligibility testing and provide Centrelink with requested documentation. This step may take some time, during this time your bookings will be charged at full fees.
4. Once you have enrolled at WESS OSHC and your CCS process has been completed you will need to confirm your enrolment with WESS OSHC on your myGov account. Parents often miss this step and as a result do not receive their CCS.
5. Inform the service that you have confirmed your CCS Enrolment.
6. The CCS should then be automatically applied to your bookings with WESS OSHC!
Note: If families do not have a booking with a Service for more than 8 weeks, Centrelink will automatically close the CCS Enrolment, and families will be required to re-do Steps 4-7 in order to have CCS applied to any future bookings.
For more information on the Child Care Subsidy visit: