What is the P&C
Parents and Citizens’ (P&C) Associations are not for profit organisations that work in productive partnership with their school principal and the community to promote the interests of the school, and facilitate its development and further improvement, to achieve the best possible outcomes for students. The P&C provides feedback and advice on school policies and activities, assists in providing resources to enhance student outcomes and are involved in a variety of school activities including fundraising activities, school functions, running the tuckshop, uniform shop, after school swimming lessons and outside school hours care services.
The P&C is a group of volunteers that as a whole employ 26 staff to run these services and uses profits from these services along with our fundraising efforts to donate back to the school for various projects and curriculum support.
In 2018 the P&C has donated
- $40,000 for new IT equipment
- $20,000 for home readers
- $5,000 for the new frog pond
- $21,400 for new lights in the hall
- $27,700 for shade sails in the prep area
- $2,000 towards active school travel
- And is planning to install a new pool roller cover for the pool.